Our Products

<b>Residential Earthquake</b> in California icon

Residential Earthquake in California

ICAT offers standalone earthquake coverage to homeowners in the state of California for Coverage A (Building) of $5,000,000 and less. Coverage is written on an admitted basis using a Named Peril form. Complete and flexible coverage options ensure the best pricing and enhancements for each customer. Continental Indemnity Company, rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best. Earthquake coverage is provided for the Dwelling, Other Structures, Personal Property and Loss of Use, with deductible options as low as 2% and up to 25% and percent deductibles apply separately by line of coverage. Enhanced coverage is available for personal valuables and pools in our Comprehensive Plus policy.

Visit the site

Get a Product Quote

Producers, log in here to get a new quote or manage your existing Residential and Commercial policies.

Log In

Visit the ICAT Blog

Information on risk mitigation, catastrophe preparation, innovation in insurance and much more!

Check it Out!