Become an ICAT Producer

Thank you for your interest in partnering with ICAT. Join us in offering flexible, complete and competitive catastrophe coverage.

For a Commercial Appointment

All of our commercial products and services are written on an Excess & Surplus Lines basis through wholesale brokers. To be an appointed commercial lines producer with ICAT we require:

  • An active Excess & Surplus Lines license in your state of domicile
  • An active Excess & Surplus Lines license in the state(s) where your company would like to be appointed
  • The ability to file surplus lines fees and taxes

If your agency meets the above criteria, we are happy to discuss an appointment with you. 

In the event you do not meet these requirements, we can recommend wholesale brokers you can work with to access our products and services. 

To get more information on getting appointed with ICAT, or on wholesale brokers in your area, please send an email with your request to


For a Residential Appointment

To become an ICAT Earthquake Homeowner producer in California please complete our online application at and upload your California Insurance License, W-9 and Agent Errors & Omissions Policy Declarations page. 

To become an appointed Hawaii Homeowner producer please email us at for more information.

Get a Product Quote

Producers, log in here to get a new quote or manage your existing Residential and Commercial policies.

Log In